28 January, 2006

So now what


Am i just to nice of a person?

I have had a few offers from "older" men , I am not saying anything bad about it but i just feel like they want to feel younger by have a younger female friend. Oh well i don't know anymore.

Tonight was intersting though:

(blurry fade)
I walk in the door with H and we were both on time. My boss tells me you are working a non- smoking party ( big sigh) me being a smoker that just makes me grr. He says i will come and relive me in an hour or so ok fine. Went over there at 6:30 8:30 comes around and he shows up fine he got stuck over there thats ok but let me go have my smoke! I get next door and everyone oders food "don't leave us so soon cook some more" sounds good to me .

Phone buzzes boss want me back ok sounds good more food oders they are trying to get me to say it doesn't work Damm.
friend calls got into a fight with his wife shit now what so we talk and i finally calm him down i get another break now L is working H is sitting down can't talk clear off tables back over damm that was too short ok sounds good i still have 2 hrs to drink right nope they want to stay later 1:30 i get out to tired to drink Damm fri night and no booze this sucks and all my friends are gone.

(blurry fade-out)

Now i am tired can't sleep no buzz and have to get up in 4hrs

word of the day:

de·ri·so·ry

Expressing derision; derisive.
Laughable; ridiculous: a contribution so small as to be derisory.

This is my puppy chevy(picture)

2 Comments:

Blogger StB said...

I know she is talking about you Dave!

You really should do something about the smelly food. The food oders were piling up.

1:36 PM  
Blogger StB said...

Probably some a-hole harassing her about how cornbobbled wasn't a word.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home