01 February, 2006

WTF

why do i always feel i am to blame for everyones unhappyness i feel i get blamed for everything i do. I don't satisfy the one person that i should be keeping happy i don't so fuck it i could care less anymore everyones problems can be blamed on me. i drink too much i have too many guy friends and i don't pay attn to rich. It is all my fault i don't care enough my feelings could be thought of less when people comment about me and noone cares what they say as long as they get the last word.

The word care bite my ass

2 Comments:

Blogger StB said...

Sounds like you and DJW should go away for a weekend. Your troubles seem the same.

3:04 PM  
Blogger fredrick said...

sorry no i car about dave just like all of you but this is just an ongoing thing and i snap so sorry

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home