17 February, 2006

Yes I am done!!!


Ok to all who know me I am not a person to complain a lot. But as you all know I have been having problems with said guy. Now to summarize me + him not good we have been fighting too much and just don't get along. How many of you have a fight one day and than forget about it the next like nothing has happened that is what has happened and I am sick of not talking about it. So we went out tonight after I got out of work which convent he was still awake and going to start up the truck for me (thanks for the thought) but it seems kind weird like you are trying to look up on me I don't need this shit. We meaning me and him need to go our own ways. I have more fun with my "bar friends" than I do with him lately not saying he is dull but he is sometimes.

On a better note: nothing!!!

word of the day:

piss off

To make or become angry.
Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.

1 Comments:

Blogger StB said...

Does the kitchen deliver?

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home