19 October, 2006

Now what


Now what is going to happen in my life? Men that want to date suck!!! Ok in case you haven't heard the guy I was seeing dumped me a**hole!! Now I made a fool of myself on Sunday (sorry to all who saw it) But I got a crush now but don't want to use it as a fall back.... But wait I am not I only dated this guy for just under two months so he isn't nevermind just rambling. N E Ways I possabily found a new job yeah for me

but I don't know is liking someone who you thinks likes you back (hey he talked to me everyday since Sunday) but not wanting to get hurt again. He helped me out on Sunday and calmed me down and I told him a lot on Sunday stuff that I don't rember why I told him but I just let it all come out but on the other hand he got me out of a really really bad mood ( I don't think I have ever cried that much I the last few years excluding my grandpas death) I just don't know what to think or how to not to be so trusting in people because that is my downfall I think I just trust people to much..... ehhh just on a rant stb bring me a pic of this lady please so I can get my outfit.

2 Comments:

Blogger fredrick said...

oh boy yes i got a smile out of that and i work fri and sat but don't know if i have parties those days but you can still come up

11:18 PM  
Blogger StB said...

What is wrong with being by yourself for a period of time? Sounds like you need to find yourself first. Most of the people I know that need to be in some kind of relationship find themselves making mistakes and missing out on better opportunities.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home