05 October, 2006

Well now......


Ok now I have to make a comment to someone that reads my site and commented to me back .....

I do take some blame (like 25%) Now let me see if I got this right you are willing to help out a good friends WIFE but not you own ( at the time) girlfriend. Now you are finding a new job , moving out and doing what you should have done about six month's ago but you didn't you gave me a reason to move and leave you!
DONE!!!

To all who have not heard about my new guy.... I hope this is not another one of those short term relationships I really like him a lot he treats me like no other guy has (except you djw and stb) he gives me respect and makes me not have a nervous break down when I get lost on 94 w (if you want to know the whole story just ask) He calms me down so much that I don't even think about what is going wrong anymore. But like he told me I can't use him as a crutch which I don't intend to. I do need him to a point but on the other hand I know now that I can do this myself.

Enough of me ranting now I will be conbobling later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home